Saturday, April 11, 2009

6 months into it






I am now a little over 6 months, almost 6 and 1/2 months. I am continuing to grow at a great pace (it seems to me). I now feel most of his movements. It's so crazy to think that just in a couple of months I will be a mom! Wow, what has this world come to? :) But I can't wait! I can't wait to hold him in my arms and see what and who he looks like. I was telling Joe that I feel his little presence more and more, as the time for him to come draws nearer. I know he's a special son of his Heavenly Father and I am humbled to know he's coming to our care.

3 comments:

rach said...

you're looking great! and I'm so excited you're having a boy, too. what fun parents you guys are going to be! lucky little boy.

Unknown said...

That's so sweet, Stubbs! I know you're ready to be done, but be grateful for this time and treasure it. You're gorgeous. I love you! And I can't wait to meet Jace.

Kenny and Amber said...

Stubbs you are so adorable! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Being a mom is the best!