This weekend I walked for graduation. At first I didn't know if I wanted to because of being pregnant and uncomfortable but I am really glad I did. The commencement was amazing. President Uchtdorf was one of the speakers and it was awesome! He talked about taking advantage of the time we have in our lives, and every now and then doing an inventory to see if there's anything unimportant that is taking up time. He also received an Honorary Degree. It was also really neat walking with my sister who received her masters. And I was especially blessed to have my parents and inlawas there. It touched me that my inlaws came all the way from New Mexico just to support me. Yea for families and graduation!
Thats awsome that you're now graduated!! Congrats!! I bet you are so glad you don't have any more school this last few weeks before your baby comes. We are almost done!! :)
3 comments:
Yeah!!! CONGRATULATIONS, STUBBS!!!!
Yea congrats!! No more homework! :)
Thats awsome that you're now graduated!! Congrats!! I bet you are so glad you don't have any more school this last few weeks before your baby comes. We are almost done!! :)
Post a Comment