Sunday, May 17, 2009
Ups & Downs of Pregnancy
Pregnancy has been so funny for me lately and I'm sure very confusing for Joe. I think my hormones are going wacko because one minute I am pouring my eyes and heart out about how scared I am to be a mom and how I don't want to be pregnant anymore. Then later that night or the next day thinking. . . wow my life is so great I'm so excited for this little one to come and just day dreaming about what he'll be like, while I enjoy him kicking. . . It's just so funny! I'm writing this in my day dreaming mood which is probably for the better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, hormones. I'd like to say I don't know what you're talking about, but I SO had that at the end of my pregnancy. It actually got a little worse for me when Sydney was a couple weeks old and the "baby blues" were set in. But it went away! I hope you spend more time in your dreamy moods than in your upset ones. You're going to be a great mom!
Stubbs, you are going to be a great mother! Don't even worry about that. You and Joe both are going to be such good parents to this little boy. I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and don't take this blessing for granted. (Do you like how I'm giving you advice on something I know nothing about?!) Anyway, if you need anything...you know where to find me.
I am so sorry I wasnt able to come to your shower. I was planning on it. But Seans wife went into labor saturday morning at 36 weeks. so I spent the whole day in monticello at the hospital with her. Hope it went wonderfuly. Wish I could have seen you.
i am so sorry that I missed your shower!!!! I was out of town at a wedding - - - but - - I have your gift ready!!! Drop by my blog and leave your address so I can mail it to you!!
Post a Comment