Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Contractions

These last few days I have been having contractions like crazy. I have really strong ones through the night and then some minor ones and the braxton hics ones constantly through out the day as in every 10-15 minutes. I know this isn't labor yet but Does this mean anything? I am also sweating a lot (i know, gross) and feeling naucious every now and then. I go in for an appointment tomorrow so we will see what my doctor says I guess. Crazy! I still have 4 more weeks until my due date! Oh and he's dropped some.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Three words: water water water. Seriously. Most preterm contractions come from being dehydrated.

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you are feeling! And the last few days my contractions have really picked up too! But I don't think she's started to drop at all yet. It's kinda nerve wracking to know they could come anytime now. Hopefully they stay in a little longer!

Unknown said...

How did the doctor visit go?

Cat said...

It means your body is getting ready... doesnt mean it will be soon but means it will be easier when it does really happen. Just hang in there!! How did your appt go?