Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Updated Doc Apt

This morning I went to the doctor and the good news is he checked me! The disapointing but it's okay news is that my cervix is still closed and that his head is still pretty high. He also told me that I am really small and he doesn't even know that the baby will be able to drop because he's already a pretty good sized baby, but that we will see how the next week goes and see if I have progressed. So I asked him about all my contractions and the lower inner vaginal pain I have been feeling. He told me that he doesn't doubt that my body is doing things to get me into labor, and that I could still go into labor, but that the baby might not drop even if I did, but he could it's just hard to know. So I guess we will just see! And I will continue with the waiting game :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Don't be afraid to ask them to take the baby out (if that's what you want). I pushed for 4 hours, and Sydney STILL wouldn't come out, so they pulled her out. You don't have to go through that! If they need to do a C-section or something, just do what you feel is right. It'll be fine!

Unknown said...

Oh mercy, Stubbs. I just looked at your mommy's baby countdown and can't believe you're due in 9 days!!! Ahh! It will all be okay. Try to find comfort in the thought that there is no way Jace will be in you longer than another 2 weeks, right?! Ha ha. I know, I'm not very comforting. But, I love you!

Kenny and Amber said...

I know it is frustrating, but thank goodness for modern technology, huh? Hang in there, everything will turn out fine! Love ya'