Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Aniversary!




Joe and I celebrated our 2 year aniversary yesterday!! And I just want to say it's been a GREAT 2 years! I think that we both have grown soo much. Seperately and grown together as well. I love him very very much. I love the support and confidence he is constantly giving me. Especially when I don't believe in myself or can't take it anymore, he is there to lift me up. He is my best friend. He also is the greatest dad. He gets up with Jace at night and helps out in many other ways. He's awesome. I love you Joe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on two years! I want to come visit you again sometime and see your baby! (and show off mine.. lol)

Kenny and Amber said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for many more wonderful years together! P.S. Your baby is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see him in person - when you visit Blanding, be sure to look me up!

Unknown said...

Time goes by so fast! I remember the night you called to tell me you were engaged! Wow! Happy two years, Stubbs and Joe!