Friday, August 28, 2009

Mom's 2 month old Gangster

Jessica (my sister) and I dressed up Jace this morning. It was fun. He got fed up after a while. I guess he doesn't like dress up like us girls do. We tried on these pants... they were a little big so we had to roll them. We also threw on a side ways hat to go with his too big gangster pants. Haha. So much fun! I can't believe he is 2 months old already!! It's crazy!! We went to the doctor this week and he ways 12 lbs 10 onces. He was in the 73rd percentile! Big boy!!






Joe said the hat fits him better than jace. Haha. its kind of true! Why don't they make better hats for new borns?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Love it. Jace is getting so big! Again, that time is just going so fast, I just can't believe it! Hope to see y'all sometime soon!