Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Mother

I just got done reading the story that my mom wrote about when she had me. I barely got through reading it before I was fighting back the tears. She risked her whole life for me because she knew I was supposed to come. The doctors told her it was beyond too dangerous because she would get toxemia really bad with her other pregnancies and by this time she was 38. I am so grateful to her, for her faith and example as a mother. She is at the end of the road of motherhood and is able to look back at the expreriences of raising and having her children, and its nice for a new mother to hear about. I Love You Mom! I hope I am half the mom you are.
Kind of a weird and crazy pic. But I love it

2 comments:

Cat said...

your mom is an amazing woman!! I love love love her! how awesome to be able to read that. I wish I had a birth story to read did you write jaces down?? I did kades 3 days post partum cause I knew I would forget it if I didnt.

Mal said...

What a great mom you have! I am sure you will be just as good!