Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comment empty anyone?

Hello all, who sneak a peak at my blog! I'm not quite sure who you are... But I am feeling a little comment empty. . .Blogging ain't that fun anymore. It's a little depressing...So here's a deal... You let me know if you are too and I will comment on your blog too! haha. Love ya all who do comment. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!! Thank you for making me feel my posts are half interesting. Especially you carrie! I think you have been our blogs biggest comment fan, and lately one of our only comment fans. haha Thank you!

10 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

Sarah... Thanks for commenting on our blog. Your little boy is so cute! Amber told me you had him, but I hadn't seen him until just barely. Congratulations

Mal said...

Ok so I probably am not as good at commenting on people's blog anymore. But it probably is because I swear nobody blogs anymore, I don't get near as many comments as I used to. It really is kind of annoying, LOL. I will try to be better at commenting!

jessi said...

Sarah...i am in... we can start a "commenting" club!! Woo! Anyway, thanks for the comments! And thanks for being my safe haven!!;)

C Tam said...

I'm a regular checker on your blog! I know what you are talking about--lately it seems like all my faithful commenters have dropped off the face of the earth too. What's up, everybody? Well, I guess I am guilty of the comment drought too--so thanks for calling me to repentance, Sarah! Love you!

Sarah said...

Thanks all for humoring me! and commenting! It really does make a difference! I too will do better to comment on all yours!

Anonymous said...

K - you know I follow your blog. Guess I should comment if I want others to comment on mine. lol

P.S - I saw on FB that Jace has rolled!! Aleyah has too. And she is cutting her first TWO teeth! I def need to post! lol

C Tam said...

Thanks for visiting my blog--no worries about the double comment, because you aren't alone! I just started moderating comments a few days ago, and since then EVERYBODY has been accidentally commenting twice--not realizing why their first comment didn't immediately appear. haha. sorry for the confusion.

Kenny and Amber said...

I totally know how you feel! I look at other people's blogs and they have like 15 comments, and most of mine have 1 or 2 or 0. It really makes me think, wow, no one even reads my blog - - why am I doing this anyway? But, I decided that it is mostly for myself, so if no one wants to look at it, oh well! I do look at your blog a lot, and I will try to be better at commenting. Your little guy is too cute - they grow up too fast, don't they?

Cat said...

i love your blog sarah! :)

Just Jake said...

THAT'S RIGHT I AM YOUR BLOG'S BIGGEST FAN!!! LOVE YOU!