Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Jace's Blessing
So I am finally writing about Jace's blessing. I haven't been keeping up to date on my blog, but at least I am posting now. Jace was blessed almost a month ago. We went to my parents house to do it because it was a nice middle meeting spot for everyone that was wanting to come. His proud dad blessed him and it was beautiful. Also this blessing weekend was pretty crazy. The day before the blessing Joe started to have an alergic reaction to something or maybe not even something, but he face swelled completely. Poor guy. We're still not sure why. We were blessing Jace on Sun morning at 9 and Joe's face was way bad by sat night so we went to the new emergency room where he received some attention and a big ol shot. However he woke up that next morning with an even more swollen face and more of a rash all over his face. So I decided I would run over to the hospital again and see what we should do (this was at about 8:30 am). The doctor prescribed some more perscription for Joe to pick up when we got back up north that afternoon. So by the time I got back it was about 9:30. So I just threw on my dress pulled my hair back and we blessed Jace. It was pretty crazy which explains why Joe looks the way he does and why I look the way I do. But overall, once everyone was situated and we started the blessing it was beautiful. But at least Jace looked cute!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cute blessing outfit! Sounds like it was a stressful morning for you, did they figure out what was wrong with his face?
poor Joe! You still look great, btw--I'm always envious of people who can just throw their hair up and go, still looking great!
Precious!
Post a Comment