Thursday, October 29, 2009

Special Outfit

This is what happends when dad is busy with midterms and gets asked to go change his son's messy pants. He comes out with Fuzzy blue pants (too big) with a brown long john shirt (also a little big). :) I then asked Joe "Really? Do you think that matches?" His response, "No but I got to study."

7 comments:

The Lacy Family said...

lol o sarah Adam STILL does that and Hailee is a year old sad but makes me laugh

C Tam said...

Jace's expression totally matches the outfit--it looks like he's just got a chance to look at himself in the mirror, and is saying, "oh no! What am I wearing?!" Hee hee. Such a cute story. Joe is a good sport to use his study breaks to change messy pants.

Broughton said...

Haha That is hilarious! Something Riley would totally say!

Nora said...

Funny...are Jaces eyes blue by the way? I love it!

Michelle said...

Ha Ha how funny!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! LOVE it! That is too cute. Way to care about your studying, Joe. Jace is cute no matter what he's wearing, so it's all good. :)

ShaniLynn said...

jace's face does say it all! just wait til the 5h kid, you'll do it yourself and for no good reason!