Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jace's 1st Thanksgiving

Jace Playing with Uncle Ryan. He loves uncle ryan
Our Little family eating overs one night.


The family sitting around also eating leftovers.

Jace & Grandpa Walker
Jace helping sterling figure out where we were going for Black Friday. Which was a blast! I love black friday in Provo! Next year Joe and I want to get a TV! We have to save up
Mommy & Jace on Thanksgiving
Daddy & Jace on Thanksgiving
Great grandma Walker

We just put our Christmas tree up and Jace loves it! He likes to lay under it when the lights in the apt are turned off. I used to like that as a kid too! Yay for Christmas! And Thanksgiving was great! Thanks for the great time Walker family :)

2 comments:

Dione said...

Looks like fun!! I hope you guys played a good football game in the backyard ;) Jace is getting so big, what a sweetie!

Unknown said...

That looks like y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I really can't believe how big Jace is getting. That's super cute that you liked to lie on the floor with the lights off just like Jace! We really do need to get together sometime soon. Are y'all going to Blanding for Christmas?