Thursday, January 28, 2010
Who likes hair cuts? Not Jace :)
We gave Jace his first hair cut because it was starting to get a little long on the sides and on top. And he HATED it! It took us forever to do it and he was like shaking and screaming through the whole thing. I felt so bad. He didn't want me to put him down the rest of the day. So I just held and comforted him. Next time we will just skip the buzzer and go with the scissors!
Before
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
to cute.the first time we gave brandt a hair cut he did okay..he has had prolly 10 and i swear his scream gets louder and louder lol
He has so much hair! That's so crazy. He is such a cute little guy.
So Jace is so stinkin cute! I want to pinch his cheeks:)
the "during" sad face is my favorite (is that bad?)...and the haircut looks great!
Post a Comment