Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jace que se Arrastra

Or Jace is Crawling! I think that's how you say it in spanish. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me. He started scooting with a little crawling a few weeks ago, but this past week he got it down. He gets into everything! Haha. His world has opened up and he loves to explore, which means our apartment is 3 times messier at the end of the day. Which also means I really need to baby proof this apt. Yes, for all you mothers who baby proofed your house the day your baby was born, I still have not. Don't judge me :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

He is so stinkin' cute! And I don't judge you for not child-proofing. I'm pretty sure I didn't do any of that until Syd started walking! haha

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! Way to go, Jace!

ShaniLynn said...

Yeah!!!!! Go Jace!!!!