Jace has never been one to really let me cuddle him. Every time I would try to pull him close or snuggle him in tight he would push off, or keep his arm wedged between us. The only time he really lets me cuddle him is when he is nursing.This began to make me really sad perticularly because I am gradually starting to stop nursing and was getting so sad that I probably would never really cuddle him again because he's not a cuddler.
HOWEVER, the most amazing thing has been happening. Since I have started to stop nursing him, he is becoming a cuddler! It's made me so happy! And I'm wondering if it's because he's missing our cuddle time during nursing just as much as I am? Either way, I love that he's cuddling! He still doesn't do it a lot but more than he ever has. And I'm loving it!
3 comments:
I can totally understand this. Stetson has never been SUPER cuddly, but he has his moments, and I LOVE every one of them. Enjoy!
Cute! Those have got to be precious moments I imagine.
This was such a good idea Sarah! I have loved catching up on your blog. I think us moms especially need to hear we're all on the same page. I totally understand the cuddling thing. Ari never cuddled much as a baby but funny since he stopped nursing he cuddles with me when he first wakes us and is in the "groggy" faze. I love it!
Post a Comment