Monday, April 19, 2010

Wymount BF's

So I really wanted to post some pictures of some of Jace's little friends in the ward. And they really are friends! even though sometimes they hit each other on the head, and bug each other, they get excited to see each other too. I will be very sad to move out this summer. And I think Jace will miss seeing his little friends. Also, there are more friends in the ward but these are the pictures I have, I'm terrible about remembering to take pictures. Just so you know that we LOVE those of you whose picture I have yet to take.

Cute Katelyn (Also, sorry if I spell your kids name wrong)






Little Ruby and Elijah. So sweet.

Jace and Taylee playing nicely. We didn't even have to referee :)

And little Laneah from across the way :)


So Cute. I'm so glad to have such great friends. I may be adding to this post when I get more pictures :)

3 comments:

Cami said...

This post made me homesick for Wymount! I recognize some of the kids' names from the pregnant ladies when I left... it's weird for me to see them as little bundles of baby! Enjoy Wymount as much as you can because it's hard to find another close-knit place like that.

ShaniLynn said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! I don't remember so many cute babies at Wymount when I was there. . . Of course, it's probably because I was so obsessed with how cute my own kids were. I wish I would have made time to enjoy those days more. . . There's no place like BYU family housing on earth (good and bad).. . lol!

Jen said...

So cute...yay for play groups:)