Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Great Husband



So lately I have been feeling like I have been joking around alot about my husband's little quirks and the funny things he's done or does. Which is all fine and good. And he really doesn't mind. I think he kind of likes that I think he does funny things. It's just part of our relationship. However, I realised that I don't often tell people the great things about my husband too. So this is more for me than anyone else, cause I do love my man.

He is always encouraging me and lifting me up.


He tells me I'm beautiful everyday. Which I often take for grantite.


He is smart


He is funny


He works so hard to provide for our family and does a great job


He is handsom and tall (not too tall) :)


He is great with Jace and helps out a lot with him


He is always trying to please me


He never tells me what I could change and do better. Even though he totally could cause there are many things I could do better.


He is a great example to me of always wanting to be a better person, and really striving to be. He makes me want to be better.


He is my best friend.


I love you babe. Thanks for letting me tease you a little bit, but now everyone can know your great qualities too :)


2 comments:

jessi said...

I like this!! It is sweet! THanks Joe for being a great husband to my favorite little sister! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm so guilty of the same thing, Stubbs. Thank goodness our husbands can take a little bit of teasing. :)