Monday, August 9, 2010

Lagoon

A couple of weeks ago we went to Lagoon with some of my family. It was a lot of fun as always. I have basically gone every summer since I was six, with a few summers skipped. I love this place. This year was Jace's first time riding rides. We went last year when he was 2 months old. I think he really enjoyed riding them for the most part. I probably enjoyed watching him and taking pictures more than he did riding them. The pictures are all of Jace, I didn't get a group shot or even a Joe and I shot. Which also, Joe went on more rides this year! Yeah Joe! and I went on less. . . I must be getting old :) I'm proud of joe because he is overcoming his rollercoaster fears. I love it. It's fun having him as my riding partner :)

Jace's riding partner was his cousin Siah. Them on the little boats. I think this one and the merry go round was his favorite.

Helicopter ride. He gave Siah this look a lot. Wonder what he was thinking? Cute.

Them driving away in the little adventure car

You can tell he was ready for break by this point :)

Us on the Merry go Round and his last ride. I'm pretty sure Lagoon was his favorite place. As you can see on his face. haha. Im sure he'll grow to love it more as the rest of us have. :P Yay Lagoon!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks fun! You need to post about your new place! Just wondering how it's going:)