Christmas this year was one of my favorites! For very simple reasons. We spent a lot of December doing fun family activities. We watched all our Christmas movies, went sledding and played in the snow, had way too much hot chocolate (I love that stuff) and just enjoyed the holiday season with family and friends.
And there's just something so fun about having a little boy running around being excited about all the new things to see and do. It was awesome.
And it's been fun to see everyone's pics and stories from Christmas. Glad to see it was great for you too!

Joe and Jace playing in the snow.

The snowman we built (That fell down 5 mins after we went inside).

Presents from Santa.

Checking out the stocking.

Jace's Elmo Pajamas he got from Grandma Stubbs and his new Elmo slippers. At first he didn't quite know how to feel about Elmo being on his feet, but now I think he likes them :)

Opening presents.

Yay! Thank you Santa!

And a new bike from Grandpa Walker. He loves it! He rides it up and down the hall everyday.

Thank you to all our family and friends who took part in making this an awesome Christmas season. Love you all :)
2 comments:
Yay I am glad Santa made it to your house!!!
So fun! Jace is getting so big...I agree time flies too quickly!
Post a Comment