Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby on it's way. . :)

It is what it sounds and looks like! We are having another baby! Our due date is Oct 2nd and I'm 12 weeks along. We are excited! I think Joe is more excited than me right now, cause he's not sick. But I am excited too. I'm excited that Jace gets to have a sibbling. It will be fun to add to our little family :)

These pictures are really bad, cause I just took them with my camera. But here is the side profile.

And here is the face and front of the baby.

I know, you can't really tell, but I thought I would at least put them up

4 comments:

rach said...

You know, I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were pregnant again or not. What a coincidence! Congrats, Sarah! I'm sure this next one will be just as cute and adorable as Jace.

Broughton said...

Congrats! We are excited for you, hope you feel better soon!

Dione said...

Congratulations, this is such exciting news :)

Kenny and Amber said...

Congratulations Sarah! Hope all goes well and you get feeling better.