So this is a blanket that I finally finished in January (folded in half, you can see the two hemmed ends on top. Dont mind all the fuzzies it was still in the washing mode, to make it frilly, when I took this pic). I have been working on it off and on since before Jace was born. haha yeah, and it's finally done. It's a rag quilt, animal themed. It was fun to make and actually pretty relaxing when I would do it. But yeah I just had to post it, not because it's the best quilt made, but because it took me so long to do. It felt like a huge accomplishment once I finally finished it, and I was happy with how it turned out.
And this is a preview of pictures to come, maybe! This is a blanket I made for Jace to go in his new Seasame Street room! Most of it is done, but there's still some things that need to be done before I post pictures. And I know this pic looks posed, but he was actually watching Elmo with his blanket and ball next to him, cute huh. He loves elmo/seasame street! I knew he would like the blanket.
And this is Valentines Day! (Yes, really behind. St pat's day has already passed) This is what he came out to find. Not much, but he liked it, which was enough for me.
Discovering what's inside..
Yay! Some candy and a Elmo movie!
And Jace has been our little artist. He loves to draw! Of course they are just scribble-looking, but he draws them like they really are master pieces. He even sticks his tongue out, like his mom. You can tell he's very concentrated. He's gone through like 5 or 6 notebooks already.
And his latest milestone has been moving from his highchair to a booster seat. He was so happy to be able to sit at the table with mom and dad.
His first lunch in his booster seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment