Sunday, July 17, 2011

4th of July

We celebrated the 4th of July in my hometown like we always do, and I love it! I LOVE Blanding's 4th of July! It never changes and I love it! It's probably my favorite holiday.

Jace and Malin before the festivities. Jace LOVES Malin (my nephew). He calls him "My Malin"

Kia, Jace and Malin. These 2 are awesome babysitters. :)

Joe, Jace and Siah waiting for the Parade to start

Jace and I watching the parade. Poor thing, after we took this picture I realized how the umbrella wasn't covering him and adjusted it. haha I'm a great mother

The older grandkids after they got soaked by the fire truck.

Sander and Jace waiting for the Fireworks

My sweet, awesome family at the fireworks. I love them :)

Joe and Jace watching the fireworks. I don't think either were thrilled that I took this picture. The flash is pretty bright.

No comments: