Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cienna Came Home! Lots of Pictures!

Getting ready for surgery


She's here!


First time seeing her after surgery.

First time holding her
Jace seeing her for the first time. His first statement. . "Oh my gosh! She's so cute!" haha Just like his aunt Jessica.
One of her wonderful Nicu nurses

Daddy!

Her spot. She stayed there the whole week except sometimes when I would feed her they would bring her to my room but still hooked up.

My Best friend Karah came to visit. Love her!

Chillin with Aunt Jessica

Trying out the headband
More of her awesome nurses
Me and my girl the day before she got to come home.


Going home!
First time Jace held her
Kisses from brother
Don't know what Jace is doing in this one. lol

Grandma Stubbs

We are loving having our sweet baby girl home! However, there is a new stress. . . We discovered tonight that Jace is starting to get sick. . . Yeah I am super worried. Because he has been around her a lot and has given her lots of kisses. Time to bump up the sanitation and no more contact, while sick, from brother.

3 comments:

Broughton said...

So cute! Sorry Jace is sick, when I brought Brooklynn home, Madison came down with the flu that day. We did lots of hand sanitizer and Brooke never got sick. Congrats again!

Joel & Megan said...

YAY!!! So happy shes home.

Kenny and Amber said...

Congratulations Sarah! Sorry that things have been a little rough, but I'm so glad to hear Cienna is home and both of you are doing well. She is beautiful, just like her mom! Take care, I love you!