We had a blast on our family vacation to Legoland. Both kids really enjoyed it which made it twice as fun! Jace went on all the rides that he could (even the big dragon roller coaster) and Cienna went on all the rides that she was allowed to go on. And now I think they like Legos even more. They have played with them everyday since we have been back. oh and jace was very brave and thouched a live starfish and snail. He was very proud. And I was proud because he really wanted to do it but it took a lot of courage on his part. After we left the station he whispered to me "I wanna go touch them mom. I can do it"




Biggest Lego Structure ever made. Actual size of the Star Wars ships used in the movie.


We went to the big shop at the end of the day. Can you tell? ;) but they both chose something and found them quite fun and exciting the next day haha







No comments:
Post a Comment