Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Shower

This past weekend my mom and my sisters threw me a baby shower down in Blanding. There were a lot of people gone from blanding, (those of you who were I completely understand) but it was still a lot of fun! It was cute because my mom made it a 4th of July themed baby shower because baby Jace is due July 3rd. Thank you all for all your wonderful gifts and your presence! It's all very much appreciated!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time. So wish I could have been there! How are you feeling?

Lacey Lu said...

Looks/sounds like you had a wonderful time...wish I coulda been there too!!! Looks like a fun bunches of smiles!! Miss you all!!
I'm SOOOOO excited for you!! Congrats!!

Keep smilin'!!Life's Gr8!!
ps. my blogs are "private" but if you'd like to send me an email at lia86_04 at hotmail.com I'd be happy to add ya to "the list" ;-)

Cat said...

Oh I so wish I could have been there!! It looks lke it was tons of fun. And I was so excited to go hang out with you too. :(