Every year it's a tradition for my sisters, my mom and I to come together for women's conference. And every single year it's a blast! I love my girls! We always stay up late talking, go shopping or go out to eat and eat junk food. This year on Wed we went for a spa day and it was a amazing! My pregnant body loved every minute of it! :)

These are all my cousins and aunts that attend as well. We run into them through out the time and even spend wed night eating dinner at my cousin mealisa's house with all of them. They are great!

Us eating dinner at an Argentine Restuarant! Although, my dish wasn't my favorite it was still fun.

On the last day of women's conference they always have a general authority or the prophet come speak. This year Elder Perry and Elder Nelson came. We had 3rd row seats to the side so I got some good pictures. Bleow is Elder Perry speaking to us. He's a tall man!

This is Elder Perry and his wife leaving the stage. In the background you can see Elder Nelson smiling at them as they leave. I like this picture.
1 comment:
That's so cool, Stubbs. That is such a great tradition y'all have!
Post a Comment