Thursday, July 9, 2009

2 weeks old!

Our little Jace is now 2 weeks old! Last post I posted how I was doing emotionally. Thanks for all your comments! They were a lot of help! This week has been a ton much better! He just melts my little heart. Yes I still have my tired moments but it has been good. It has been really nice having my mom and mom walker here to help. They are awesome!

Grandma Walker
Grandma Stubbs

Great Grandma Walker



Daddy & Jace Playing


2 weeks old pictures

I love my Jace

2 comments:

C Tam said...

He is super cute! And no, I'm not just saying that--some babies really are cuter than others, and he ranks up there with my personal faves. Glad you have a good support system.

ShaniLynn said...

Boo and Joe! Jace looks so grown up! He is so adorable and looks like he is a wise little soul! I'm so glad you are posting these pictures. You two make a good combination!