Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BYU Fans

This past weekend we were invited over to Deco and Kera Lyman's to watch the BYU football gmae. It was so fun even though the game wasn't all that exciting because we creamed them. I think I watched all of maybe 2 minutes of the whole game. It was just fun to chat and talk about new parenting. Also, it was way too cute to see the two babies together. At one point they had the same due date.

Newest BYU fan in the fam.
Joe looks so excited! haha
Watching the game :)
The two babies together!
This one is my favorite! It looks like they are trying to hold hands, but are trying to hide it.

2 comments:

Mal said...

Fun! It always the best to get together with friends that have babies the same age! Jace is getting big, and so darn cute! Oh and I saw that it is your birthday today, so Happy Birhday!

ShaniLynn said...

Sarah--

O.K. now Jace reminds me of Packer. Totally looks like little Packer in the Y shirt!!! Crazy! I miss those baby boy days! You are so lucky to have a baby boy!

Shana