Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blog Malfunction??

Okay. So my blog is having some major problems. I wouldn't be suprised if you couldn't read this right now. So it started out with me just not being able to view my videos, then a few weeks ago all that was in place of my videos was a white square. and now my background is gone and I can't even read what I have written on my blog. Anyone else having the same problem or know what to do?? It just keeps getting worse!

2 comments:

Cami said...

I know what happened to your background but my kids are crying so I can't explain right now. I'll email you tonight!

Anna said...

I want to know, too! i had to try and re-do my blog last night, but with crying baby, i didn't get it all figured out. my picture header is driving me crazy! let me know if you figure it out.