Friday, July 30, 2010
Moved
So one of our latest things in life is that we moved from our sweet little apartment at Wymount. Or as one of our bishops refered to as our Rabbit Hutch. We both are now graduated so we got kicked out pretty quickly after. We miss it there, especially the friends we made. I had a really hard time at first, a few cries. However, the ward here has nicely welcomed us, so we are slowly getting adjusted. But there definitely aren't as many little friends for Jace and there aren't that many people close by from our ward. The upside is that the apartment has more space and is a little bit nicer (pictures to come). Joe right now is just finishing up his EMT Intermediate training and his application to PA school. So we have decided to stay in the area until either Joe gets a different job somewhere else or we go to PA (Physican Assistant, a Grad program to work under a doctor) school. He is really anxious and excited about it, so I really hope he gets in. As for me, I am still a mommy to Jace and am continually trying to find things for us to do. Any ideas? Also, Jace has become the pickiest eater! I dont know what happend! Any suggestions on that?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're settling in to your new place. We sure miss having you here everyday, but I'm glad you've come back a few times. Maybe we can go swimming or something this week. Good luck with Jace's eating and Joe's application! I think Ross is going to turn his in today!..... I hope :)
Post a Comment