Sunday, August 8, 2010

Possesed!

Okay! So my blog is officially possesed! I seriously can't do anything with it. Any background I try doesn't work or only works for a day and then disapears. It's changing colors all kinds. And my videos are still white! What's everyone else seeing? Will you let me know, Cause maybe it's just my computer. It would be much appreciated! Thanks!

4 comments:

Broughton said...

I can see everything, your background is a Christmas theme. I can see the pictures and videos. Such a cute family!

-Erica

C Tam said...

I see a brown background, and I can watch the videos and see all the pics. Maybe a virus on your computer?

Sarah said...

So you both see 2 different things. I see a pure background right now too, but it's not supposed to be. I do have a background. And have been trying to get one to show up

Anna said...

If you go to the "design" tab on the top, and then find "template designer" you can change your theme and stuff. I know that will show up, at least, since it's part of the blog program and not from an outside source.