So I recently finished a video of Jace with a lot of his pictures and videos from birth to his one year mark all summed up into 8 mins. I am planning to do this for each of my kids to keep inside their baby book along with other things. I have been working on it every now and then during my down time. I don't know why it took me so long to finish cause I started it in the fall. Maybe it was just because I knew I would realize in full picture and music how fast my boy is really growing up. It is crazy to think that he will be 2 in June. I have found that motherhood is a lot of work and at times overwhelming, but it is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. It has changed me for the better through the hard (pregnancy:) and the happy and wonderful times I have with Jace everyday. There are many times when I am praying at night and tears are brought to my eyes with the love I have for him.
So like I said it is 8 mins long. So if you don't have the time I completely understand or if you simply don't want to, I can understand that too. But nonetheless, here it is. :)
Ps. I need to explain the 1st song played and the reason I chose it. It's "God must have spent a little more time on you" by Nsync. I realize that it is written for a girl and what not. But when I heard it on the radio while pregnant with Jace and listened to the words. I knew it would be how I would feel about this special person that was coming to our home and it was exactly how I felt when I saw him and still how I feel when I interact with him and watch him interact with others. He is very special son of his Heavenly Father. I am blessed to be his mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this little movie you made. I seriously got teary-eyed watching it. Jace is such a cute kid. I might have to copy your idea and do the same for my kids. : ) Love you Sarah!
What a cutie!!
Post a Comment