Wednesday, May 11, 2011

12 weeks/Aquarium fun

This was me at 12 weeks.



We went to this cool aquarium in Sandy. I didn't know they had one and wasn't expecting it to be that great, but it ended up being a lot cooler than expected.

The seahorses

Sweet octopus


Joe and Jace looking at the fish. I just realized that they match a lot without trying. haha.

Okay, so these sting rays were cool. But the cool thing was that you could pet them. And I actually did it! It took me a couple of tries especially since one jumped up at me, but I did it! They are furry/slimy. I kind of freaked out a little.



The giant Sea Turtle. I think they are so cute.


Shark.

Penguins.

And piranhas (I think)

Well, if you haven't been to the aquarium, now you have! Since I posted a thousand pictures. No but really, if you haven't gone and you live in the area, it's a pretty cool place.

No comments: