Ps. we also found out during this week, that we are most likely having a GIRL! We got an ultrasound but it was an awkward angle and hard to tell, but from what they could tell they said a girl. I'm still not fully convinced, but I have my 20 week apt on monday so hopefully we can know for sure then, and maybe I will really believe it. :)
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
17 weeks/ Gender?
Ps. we also found out during this week, that we are most likely having a GIRL! We got an ultrasound but it was an awkward angle and hard to tell, but from what they could tell they said a girl. I'm still not fully convinced, but I have my 20 week apt on monday so hopefully we can know for sure then, and maybe I will really believe it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay thats so exciting! A Girl!.. well hopefully. Jace is going to be such the ladies man He is adorable! By the way you look great!!!
So exciting its probably a girl!! I love having one of each, so fun! You look fabulous, we should get Brynne and Jace together for a play date soon!
Post a Comment