Friday, July 22, 2011

New Toy

So a few weeks ago I bought a new toy for myself! It has been so fun! I bought the item shown below. Yes it was quite expensive and I am still paying it off, but Joe was way nice and let me get it. Reasoning for getting this camera was so that I could take my own kids pictures instead of going to a photographer every time. So everyday since I bought it I have been practicing with it and reading about how to use it so I could take Jace's 2 year old pics. And it has been a blast!


I have been practicing and practicing and finally got the courage to take Jace's pictures. So below are some of the 2 year old pics I took. I love my camera!

Ps. The pictures are a little fuzzier on here. I have tried to upload them different times hoping they would be clearer, but you get the idea of what they look like.










3 comments:

Cami said...

The pics are fuzzier on the blog because of how it compresses them. They look great when you click on them so don't worry about quality. It's just blogger. And glad you're having fun! I am LOVING photography!

Ross & Natalie said...

Hey Sarah
Wow! Your pictures are soooo cute! So I feel like I've kind of dropped off the face of the world. I can't believe you're almost 30 weeks along! We'll have to do something sometime. Maybe we can go camping together or just hang out one of these days or both! Paislee's getting big! Good luck with everything. I'm so excited for you!

Kenny and Amber said...

Cute pics! Good Job Sarah!