I did however take pictures of my favorites, the giraffe and the elephant.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Zoo
So we made our once a year trip to the zoo a few weeks ago. And as always it was fun to go see all the animals. However this year I decided not take a picture of every animal we saw, since they don't change much from year to year and we dont have the space or reason to keep them on our computer :) I think the best part about this year was watching Jace recognize all the animals. Last year he only looked at them like, what is that thing?
I did however take pictures of my favorites, the giraffe and the elephant.
Jace loved the playground just as much or maybe even more than the animals.
Us on the train :) Yay Zoo!
I did however take pictures of my favorites, the giraffe and the elephant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment