Joe and I had our 4 year aniversary on Aug 17th. And what a great 4 years it has been. Every year I realize even more how perfect Joe is for me, no he is not perfect :), but he really was made for me. Our imperfections and strengths compliment each other in ways that I couldn't have planned. Good job Heavenly Father on matching us up and giving us both the impression that we were a good match from the very beginning of our relationship, because you were right. He is so patient, respectful and kind. He has actually never criticized me for anything and is always complimenting me and making me feel like I am the best thing that happened to him. I don't deserve him huh? He is a great man and I truly am lucky to be his girl. Thanks for a great 4 years babe!
I couldn't find one of our wedding pictures, but here's one of us when we were engaged, it was taken at my parents house.
And this is us celebrating our anniversary a couple of weeks ago. We got to spend the night in a hotel (talk about amazing air-conditioning! I actually got cold. It was amazing.) We ate out at Olive Garden and went all out on what we wanted, with no thought in how much it was costing, not a usual thing for us. Then went to see the new harry potter movie, not too bad of a movie. When we came back we went swimming in our hotel, it was a lot of fun and felt like we were kids again haha, and it felt really good on my belly, full support and I felt so light. :) Then the next morning we went Suit shopping for Joe for his interviews coming up. It was just a really fun and relaxing weekend. Thank you to my mom for watching Jace so we could go celebrate! It was a great anniversary

Ps. Yes, I am beginning to retain water some. :( Im trying to keep it under wraps and water is overwhelming gross with how much I am trying to drink it, but am slowly beginning to accept that it's just what happeneds when I am pregnant. Pregnancy photo and update soon to come. :)
2 comments:
Congrats on your anniversary! I'm so glad things are going well and you guys are happy. Hope the pregnancy goes well, good luck!
That's great Sarah! I think Joe's a pretty lucky guy too :) What a fun weekend. I'll have to show Ross this and try to convince him that we should do something like that for our anniversary haha. I'm so excited for your interviews! Just getting interviews is awesome! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment