Friday, September 9, 2011

Cienna Silvia Walker


Cienna Silvia Walker was born on Tues Sept 6 at 36 weeks and 2 days. She weighed 6 lbs 9 oz, 20 inches long. She is in great health. She was born breathing great and all was well and healthy with her. However, she is not eating as often and regular as a full term new born would, she sleeps a lot. So she has a feeding tube and as of right now they are having to feed her through it every other feeding and I am feeding her the other feedings. She is doing great at nursing when she does nurse. So I am very proud of her. I am being released tomorrow, but she will most likely have to stay here in the hospital until she has the energy to eat every feeding on her own. And I will commute here to nurse her or stay here in the hospital on what they call "boarding" in the hospital until she can come home. I will post more on her and more pictures when I can. But for now we are loving our baby girl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Joel & Megan said...

Beautiful baby girl!!! Congratulations! I hope she gain the energy to eat very quickly so she can come home. Glad her lungs are AWESOME!! Way to go Cienna. Hang in there and we'll be praying for you. It's tough to have a baby in the NICU.

Andy & Alicia said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Hopefully you get to bring her home soon.

rach said...

Beautiful baby. congrats! love the name. hope she gets out of there soon so you can take her home!

Broughton said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! Hope you are all doing good!