Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Last year we went to this sweet pumpkin patch and chose our pumpkins. We loved it! It was so much more fun than just going to a store and getting some. So we looked forward to doing it again this year, and we had just as much fun! (This is a long post of pictures and stuff from the pumpkin patch and halloween day, again more for the record of my family) :)








I love this picture of Jace and Joe. One of my favorites I have of them, because Jace rarely looks at the camera and smiles, and Joe rarely gives me a normal smile. lol. Love my boys!


Carving the pumpkins

Jace and his pumpkin. He loved carving pumpkins! Mostly pulling all the goopy stuff out and then admiring his pumpkin outside afterwards.


Now these pictures are from Halloween day.

Cienna being festive

So I don't know why these are sideways, because they aren't sideways in my file. Anyway, I just wanted to post them because it's the first time I have caught her chunky grin on camera :)


Jace as Steve on Blues Clues. He loves Blues Clues. And was ecstatic when I showed him that I made him shovel and pale and a Handy Dandy Notebook.





Trick or Treating


So this last pic with the guy looking at me while I am taking the picture. Didn't like it too much that I was taking a picture. He kept staring at me and even kept watching us as we went to the next house. So he may be one of america's most wanted and doesn't want his picture being posted. lol. I dont know, but it was weird.


Great Halloween :)

1 comment:

Kenny and Amber said...

Cute, cute kids! They are growing so fast! What a fun Halloween!