Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Drum Roll Please. . .
JOE GOT INTO PA SCHOOL!!! A lot of you probably already know this because I posted my excitement about it on facebook when we found out, but I am just so excited for my husband. He has worked very hard and I am so glad a school saw what he has to offer. He got accepted into Touro University. It's the one in Las Vegas. It's starts the beginning of July, which means we will probably be moving sometime in June. We haven't heard back yet from the one in New Mexico, but I don't know that Joe really cares because Touro was his first choice. He just really thought highly of their facility and the staff that works there. So I am pretty sure we are headed there. :) Yay Joe! So proud :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment