Monday, July 18, 2011
Pregnancy Update
Yikes! It's been 12 weeks since I last took a pregnancy photo. Almost a whole trimester! The last time was when I was 17 weeks Lol. I am not as on top of this as I was with Jace. Anyhow, here is one of me at 29 weeks. I am starting to get to the uncomfortable stage and am having a harder time sleeping at night, simply because it's hard to breathe. Um... other than that things are going good so far. I am on track for weight, but I am not at the end yet so I am not ruling out the possibility of retaining quite a bit of water again :S (please no). But I am crossing my fingers and hoping with everything I have that I dont retain as much as I did with jace and get toxemia! :S As of right now drinking a lot of water and staying away from junk as much as I can and such seems to be working, as far as water retention any way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look FANTASTIC!! Way to go, Sarah!!
Sarah, you look great! Hope all continues to go well.
How exciting to get a new camera! Yay! Your pics of Jace are fabulous!
Post a Comment