These last couple of days I have been able to feel and learn a lot. As I have watched my baby girl eat, I see her struggle to do her best to get the nourishment she needs and most the time has been unsuccessful in completing a feeding on her own. She is exhausted and has given her best effort and although unsuccessful only proudness wells in my heart at her progress and the effort she makes. I can see how hard she tries. And then the thought occurred to me that our Heavenly Father probably feels the same way when he sees us struggle and give our best and give all our energy but we usually end up falling short. His heart too probably beams with pride as he watches us do our best and give what we are able to give. And just like my baby girl is able to get the remaining nourishment that she needs, our Heavenly Father gave us the Savior to make up for what we can't do on our own, through the atonement.
I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and for my Savior. This past week I have felt he is very near and aware of each of us. He loves me and loves Cienna and loves my little boy who is missing his mom but is being such a good patient little person, we have had to explain things to him and he has done really well in understanding, even when he is sad that his mom isn't around, or when I was on bedrest and couldn't do anything for him.
The Savior is real and he lives to comfort us in time of need. I couldnt do life without him
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Sarah, thank you for the post!!! He is real and right beside us!!! Congrats and keep up the good work!
Post a Comment